[SR-Users] how to use 2 kamailios sharing one database to make call?

yuanshui lee yuanshuilee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 08:52:55 CEST 2013

Hello,
    I have two sip clients. Client1 registers to kamailio1, Client2
registers to kamailio2. Kamailio1 and kamalio2 sharing one database. I want
to make call between client1 and client2. What should I do?

Another question is that I want to achieve load balancing with kamailios.
The architecture is described as: I run one kamailio instance as load
balancer, other to help make calls, and the load balancer dispatchs
requests to other kamailios.

So, how should I do that? Has anyone ever achieved this? Give me a hand,
thanks very much.