[SR-Users] RPC command dlg.list (for large amounts of dialogs)

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Sep 2 09:23:07 CEST 2013

On 09/02/2013 03:19 AM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

> At some point we need a framed protocol for this kind of lists. Kamailio
> builds it in memory before sending. We do need something that sends out
> chunks.

Perhaps.

In my case, there were about ~800 dialogs.  Assuming 1 kB per dialog -
even 2 kB, fine, or even 4 kB, given page sizes - that's only a few
megabytes.  I don't think that's a big deal to build in memory these
days, although back when I had my 386 SX/40, I would've been pretty angry.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC