[SR-Users] clearing pua table

SIP Guru sip at guru.de
Wed Oct 23 15:35:42 CEST 2013

Hi Kristian,

thank you. I'll check this. I think in some cases we are using even a higher lifetime.

Could you please send me a patch with your changes for the pua_dialoginfo module in case we run into the same issue.

Toni

On Tuesday 22 October 2013 13:19:01 Kristian Høgh wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I think I've got the same issue.
>At call creation we set dialog lifetime to 6 hours.
>pua_dialoginfo uses that value and send PUBLISH for each hour, even after the dialog terminates.
>After 6 hours the entry is deleted.
>
>To prevent the updates, I've made a small change to pua_dialoginfo module, which set pua-dialog timeout to 300 sec. when the dialog terminates.
>pua_dialoginfo then sends PUBLISH, which updates presence.
>
>Regards,
>Kristian Høgh
>

>On Monday 21 October 2013 15:21:16 SIP Guru wrote:
>>/  Hi,
/>>/
/>>/  expired entries in pua table won't be deleted.
/<>/  And kamailio keep sending PUBLISH's for expired entries.
/>>/
/>>/  Am I missing something ?
/>>/
/>>/  Toni
/>>/
/>>/
/>>/
/>>/  SIP Express Router (SER) and Kamailio (OpenSER) - sr-users mailing list
/>>/  sr-users at lists.sip-router.org  <http://lists.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sr-users>