[SR-Users] XMPP- component mode

Wingsravi R wingsravi777 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:24:37 CEST 2013

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for the reply,

I even tried MSRP module too, but while i found some limitations over some
features implementations in MSRP (
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/completing_msrp).
So can you please tel me about the current status of the MSRP relay module
in kamailio ?
And seems like there were no much clients that support MSRP relay extension
(RFC 4976).

After all the things i have tried with SIP-XMPP, as you suggested about
file transfer reality with that method now i really have to back to MSRP
module implementation in kamailio configuration and i will try it and back
to you.

Regards
Nandini