[SR-Users] Kamilio and AWS Route 53 latency regions

Coy Cardwell coy.cardwell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 14:29:30 CEST 2013

Thanks.

By "as long as IP connectivity between the outbound proxies and registrars
is not filtered", what exactly must not be filtered?
The proxies and their 'local' registrars will be in the same private IP
cloud.
Are you implying if a proxy tries to reach a nat-ed registrar in another,
different, private IP cloud it won't work?

I appreciate the help.