[SR-Users] Call_control after executing dlg_manage()

Efelin Novak efelin.novak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 10:07:53 CEST 2013

Hi folks,

i have a problem with call_control module. I get a following log from
kamailio

kamailio[15066]: WARNING: call_control [call_control.c:1159]:
postprocess_request(): dialog to trace controlled call was not created.
discarding callcontrol.

and following log from call_control python application

Call id <call-id> of 1000 at domain.com to sip:0033000000 at domain.com canceled
by user

As far as I can see the call_control module runs a postprocess_request()
function which checks whether the dialog was created by checking
FL_USE_CALL_CONTROL variable.

This variable is set at the time of the registration of call_controll to
the dialog module DLGCB_CREATED.

Therefore if I call the call_control() function in kamailio after the
dlg_manage, the FL_USE_CALL_CONTROL cannot be set and the call_control
won't work.

In my configuration I would like to call the dlg_manage at the beginning of
the script for example because of uac_replace_from as I have AUTO_RESTORE
mode ON.

I have kamailio 4.0.2 and call_control 2.0.15.

Is there anything I can fix in a script or configuration or this is an
implementation problem?

Thanks for the reply

Efelin