[SR-Users] Kamailio for route traffic only

Will Ferrer will.ferrer at switchsoft.com
Sat Nov 30 22:09:02 CET 2013

Hi Marcin

It sounds like your requirements will be more complex and the other posters
in this thread seem to have a good handle on things but for simple load
balancing scenarios there is always the dispatcher module:

module: http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/modules_k/dispatcher.html

All the best

Will Ferrer