[SR-Users] Log files

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 22:32:54 CET 2013

it is comming from "friendly-scanner" The other issue I have is that "/var/log/secure" is not getting the sip requests so the only way I realize it is happeing is from tcpdump.  If the secure file is not picking it up then iptables wont know about it.  How can I tell iptables to listen for sip requests?  I have already added the IP to the blocked IP's but he still keeps on comming.

Thanks,