[SR-Users] route all calls to a wav file

Daniel Tryba daniel at pocos.nl
Tue Nov 26 18:30:37 CET 2013

On Tuesday 26 November 2013 15:58:58 Joli Martinez wrote:
> I am getting a lot of hits on port 5060.  I would like all registered users
> to be sent to the correct location (currently working), but all unwanted
> users allow them to connect and any number they dial it will alway play a
> wav file.

Why would you want to do this? It's not like somebody is using a device that
actually does complete call setups, most likely it is a script using
http://blog.sipvicious.org/ or sipsak. Answering call will most likely
intensify the efforts to find a weakness in your system.

But my guess would be to use sql as location storage and check if there is an
unexpired registration with a contact/received from that ip/port combo.

--

POCOS B.V. - Croy 9c - 5653 LC Eindhoven
Telefoon: 040 293 8661 - Fax: 040 293 8658