[SR-Users] Call hold and call conference implementation in kamailio

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Nov 26 14:29:55 CET 2013

26 nov 2013 kl. 14:22 skrev "Surendra" <surendra.pullaiah at plintron.com>:

> Hi,
>
>                 Can we implement Call hold and Call conference features in kamailio. If how we can, else what will be the way to implement.
>                 Can anyone help on this.
These are media features better handled by end points and media servers. Kamailio by default doesn't handle media, it's a signalling
server. Call HOld is between phones, so that's no issue. Call conference can be handled by using Asterisk, FreeSwitch or SylkServer
and directing the calls that way in your Kamailio routing script.

/O