[SR-Users] Kamailio- Redirect message 300 with LCR reroute

willf1976 will.ferrer at switchsoft.com
Thu Nov 21 21:14:29 CET 2013

Hi Juha

Thank you so much for the write back.

So I take it then that the method described in this thread will work for
making fall back routes for lcr that will run in the order of their
priority, instead of in reverse order as some folks were saying in the
thread?

I also am planning on switching to using append_branch instead of
km_append_branch -- I thought I would mention this in case there was some
reason that km_append_branch is being used instead. So in the end my script
would look something much like this:

if (is_method("INVITE"))

                {

                  if (!load_gws(1, $rU, $fu)) {

                  sl_send_reply("502", "Unable to load gateways");

                  exit;}

                  if(!next_gw()){

                  sl_send_reply("503", "Unable To find a gateway");

                  exit;}

                  while(next_gw()){

                  append_branch(); }

                  sl_send_reply("302","Moved temporary");

                  exit;

                }

I greatly appreciate the assistance and hope this message finds you well.

All the best.

Will Ferrer