[SR-Users] Kamailio Segfault Dialog.so and http_query inside event_route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 10:29:28 CET 2013

Hello,

have you got a core dump file? If yes, then send here the backtrace from
gdb.

If not and you can reproduce the situation, then:
- set debug=3 in kamailio.cfg and get the logs from syslog file
- enable core dumping and get the backtrace with gdb

Both information are relevant, so sending them will help to identify the
problem. you can eventually send the parts of your config related to
dialog event routes.

On 11/14/13 11:35 PM, Juan Luis Faylon wrote:
> Hi,
>

>           I need help. I encounter a segfault error in dialog.so when
>           I do an http_query containing shared pseudovariables in the
>           event_routes of dialog:start and dialog:end. How can I fix this?

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -