[SR-Users] GIT Branch 4.1 has been created for release series 4.1.x

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 16:40:15 CET 2013

Hello,

the stable branch from where we are going to package the release series
4.1.x has been created - its name: 4.1

There is now a 'kamailio' alias for the repository name, therefore it
can be used instead of 'sip-router' in the git path. Getting the git
branch 4.1 with read only access:

   git clone --depth 1 --no-single-branch
git://git.sip-router.org/kamailio kamailio
   cd kamailio
   git checkout -b 4.1 origin/4.1

For developers that have write access:

   git clone --depth 1 --no-single-branch
ssh://_USERID_@git.sip-router.org/kamailio kamailio
   cd kamailio
   git checkout -b 4.1 origin/4.1

Note that older versions of git application may not have the option
--no-single-branch. Just remove it when is the case.

I created also the wiki tutorial about installing kamailio 4.1.x from
git, it is available at:

- http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/4.1.x/git

After few more days of testing, we can loot at nailing down the release
date for v4.1.0.

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -