[SR-Users] Steps to next major release v4.1.0

mohammed alyaseen alyaseen98 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 22:40:15 CET 2013

Hello,

Is the new release 4.1.0 with completed MSRP module?

thanks,

Medo

Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> schrieb am 21:39 Dienstag, 12.November 2013:

Hello,

I am planning to make the branch for 4.1 on Thursday. Afterwards, the
master can get code for new features and fixes will have to be
backported from master to 4.1 branch (and older, when it is the case).

If anyone is considering alternatives, then reply here with the options.

On 11/7/13 10:01 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it's now one month since we froze the development for release of
> v4.1.0. No critical issues in on the table for this particular
> version, so perhaps next week is time to create a dedicated branch for
> it, to be named in GIT as 4.1, and open development for v4.2.
>
> If all goes fine for one more week or so, then we can do the release.
>
> Don't forget to add any open issues you are aware of to the tracker so
> we can solve them in time. If any of devs or community members have
> spare time, adding ids to the xml docbook files (for modules) will
> help getting a better alpha-numeric index for parameters and functions
> -- see more at:
>
> - http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/module-docbook-readme#section_ids
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -