[SR-Users] Function to test DB connection in the cfg file?

Allen Zhang Allen.Zhang at imgtec.com
Tue Nov 12 22:33:31 CET 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Daniel:
I couldn't find my own post from google search...... It's odd......

I have solved the problem. For anyone who are interested:

Store ruri in a avp.
Set ruir to some known value.
Call alias_db_lookup(table_name). This function returns false if db connection is down.
                Do handling
Set ruri back to original value before sending reply.

Regards,

Allen