[SR-Users] Function to test DB connection in the cfg file?

Allen Zhang Allen.Zhang at imgtec.com
Sun Nov 10 21:33:22 CET 2013

Hi all,

This is a re-post. My email didn't seem to get on the list last time.

Is there a function I can use to test database connection from the routing script in the cfg file?
My dispatcher uses OPTIONS probing. When the destination receives the OPTIONS request, I'd like to detect the health status of the database connection before sending a reply back.
Note the OPTIONS request doesn't have a user part in the RURI. Hence, is_subscriber() and alias_db_lookup() don't work.

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Allen Zhang