[SR-Users] Where do I place the logic for modifying auth and call requests?

erik at valerius.se erik at valerius.se
Fri Nov 8 11:29:17 CET 2013

That's exactly what I'm after! Thanks a lot.

2013-11-08 01:03
skrev Grant Bagdasarian:

> Take a look at:
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/4.0.x/pseudovariables [2]

It contains a list of variables you can use inside the kamailio.cfg
script.

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.0.x/ [3]

sr-users-bounces at lists.sip-router.org
[mailto:sr-users-bounces at lists.sip-router.org] ON BEHALF OF
erik at valerius.se
sr-users at lists.sip-router.org
> SUBJECT: [SR-Users] Where do I place the
logic for modifying auth and call requests?

> Hello everyone.

Some of my confusion probably comes from me coming from the web
development world and not software dev, but I would greatly appreciate
any response to the following question:

> I use the MySQL auth for
my subscribers which is working great. However, let's say that I add the
column "valid_until" in the subscriber table and want to check if
today's date is less than the caller's valid_until value. I can set up
the sqlops module without a problem and get the actual value, but I have
no idea where I place the logic to compare it to a date and then pass on
the OK message to Kamailio to continue the request.

> Is this done
with embedded scripts? Or right there in the config file? Where can I
find a list of what parts of the call request are exposed for
customization from Kamailio?

> I'd greatly prefer to do things in
Python or JavaScript, if that matters.

> Many thanks in advance!