[SR-Users] PERMISSIONS module issue

Samuel Ware sam.ware at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 19:53:47 CET 2013

I having issue updating my allow list for the PERMISSIONS module.  I added an address to the ADDRESS table.  I have tried to do a service restart, kamctl address reload, and kamcmd permissions.addressReload.  The kamctl address show displays the new address; however kamcmd permissions.addressDump does not neither does kamcmd permissions.subnetDump.  The messages from this new address return a false to the !allow_source_address("1”) command in my routing logic.  I am wondering if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong.  I am on the most recent GIT version to the best of my knowledge.


More information about the sr-users mailing list