[SR-Users] SIP registration

Mudasser almudasser at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 13:53:39 CET 2013

Hello
    I am devloping the chat/call application like
viber,whatsapp etc  in Android using sip. I want to know
how i can register the sip account with ur sevrer. what's code which i need to write in my application.suppose if i want to chat or call
between other person how i can get register without telling user that i
am going for sip registration means there i cam not going to display sip registration form etc.

where i can save user message and how i
can maintain  user info like dispaly name , display pic etc.is there any serverside databse  involvement to save messages,pic etc or sip sever
maintain automatically.

Kindly describe in details as i am new in Android

Thank you

Best Regards
Mudasser Tufail
Senior Software Engineer