[SR-Users] 408 callee hangup problem

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Nov 6 09:36:25 CET 2013

What is the 408 in response to? A reinvite? Some other in-dialog request?

You really need a complete SIP packet capture to figure that one out.

kamailio at AaronLux.com wrote:
>Both callee and caller successfully establish 2-way audio however
>callee client disconnects with '408 NO_USER_RESPONSE ' after ~60
>seconds.  I'm totally stumped on this problem so any troubleshooting
>ideas would be appreciated.
>Regards,
>Aaron
>
>Debug Logs:
>http://pastebin.com/9Rw7zSQ0

Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106