[SR-Users] use append_hf() and remove_hf() on the same message

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 14:53:34 CET 2013

Hello,

On 11/5/13 12:37 PM, Camille Oudot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using remove_hf() and append_hf() to manipulate the sip headers
> on my application. Apparently, calling insert_hf("foo") after
> remove_hf("bar") if bar is the last header (not including
> Content-Length) is a bad idea, foo doesn't get inserted (I understand
> that the append_hf() command tries to insert foo after bar, and since
> bar just disappeared, well, it fails)
>
> What is the safest way to both remove and append headers on the same
> message?
Even if the header is not present, insert/append_hf() should not fail,
first will add as first header and the second will add as last header.
Can you send the output with debug=3 and the ngrep for this processing?

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -