[SR-Users] Msilo: remove messages from db immediately after successful delivery

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 09:04:27 CET 2013

Hello,

On 11/3/13 10:36 AM, Marc M. wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a running msilo config. However, messages remain in the db
> after after successful delivery, and get removed at the next clean period.
> Unfortunatelly, this makes support cases dificult, as we do not see
> from the db which messages are delivered and which are not.
>
> My goal is is either:
>
> Remove the message from the db immediately after successful delivery
> (preferred)
> and/or
> be able to see the individual message delivery status.
>
> Can you help me, how should I proceed?
maybe lowering the interval makes the situation better:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/msilo.html#idp15298488

Otherwise the module has to be enhanced to do what you want (writing c
code).

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -