[SR-Users] Limit the nr. of transaction retries

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 10:12:03 CET 2013

Hello,

it is about how long to retransmit -- you can control with fr_timer and
fr_inv_timer from tm module or via t_set_fr() from same module.

First retransmit is after 0.5sec, then the interval doubles each time,
1sec, 2 sec, ...

On 11/3/13 10:24 AM, Marc M. wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I Have a questions concerning t_realy() and failure route.
>
> If the t_realy() is not successful, it makes 12 re-tries
> before failure route is called.
> Can you help me, how can I lower the number of retries before move to
> failure route?
>
> My goal is to make 3 re-tries and then call failure route.
> (I gues it is  a tm param?)
>
> Thansk you for your help in advance!
>
> regards
> Marc

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -