[SR-Users] Undefined Symbol Error in TLS.so

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 19:36:58 CET 2013

Hello,

what operating system do you use? How did you installed Kamailio?

log_color is defined in core, used for debug messages. I included the
respective header in all tls files, you can try to see if you still get
the issues by re-installing the latest git branch 4.0 (see wiki on
kamailio.org for a tutorial, if you are not familiar with).