[SR-Users] How to make BLF work

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Thu May 30 23:28:19 CEST 2013

Have you checked presence_dialoginfo documentation ?
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/presence_dialoginfo.html

The link above has a description of the way BLF can be implemented on
kamailio and I think it has all the details you need to make it work.
I haven't used this scheme and know about it only from the mentioned
paper, so I can't explain it in more detail.