[SR-Users] SCTP support of MultiHoming...

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 27 16:33:38 CEST 2013

Hello,

because you were using SCTP lately, can you try with development version
and see if all goes fine using SCTP module?

I moved the code related to SCTP from core to a module to make it easy
to enable/disable support for this transport layer. I tested with just
few use cases, not having to deal with SCTP that much, your feedback
would be really appreciated.

In short, you have to install kamailio from git, a tutorial is here:
- http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/devel/git

Compile sctp module as well, edit modules.lst file and add it to the
include_modules variable.

Update your config to load sctp module and then move SCTP parameters
from global section to modparam, see module readme for more details:
- http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/sctp.html

If something is not working, just write back to mailing list.