[SR-Users] TLS

Moacir Ferreira moacirferreira at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 21:27:11 CEST 2013

I would appreciate some help on the following questions I have:

- If I use TLS mutual authentication, do I still need a subscriber password or the TLS successful mutual session setup will assume that the client is "trusted" so it can register what it is asking to register?

- For large deployments, can I issue a single certificate and install it on all my telephone sets making them "trusted" to me or I need one certificate per telephone/subscriber?

- Anyway, can you share your "good practices" advises for large deployment?

- Finally, do you know any free softphone that implements mutual TLS authentication?

Thanks,

Moacir