[SR-Users] Radius - new style AVP's (misc_radius patch)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 15 20:51:15 CEST 2013

Hello,

I just applied it along with a new one for the readme and docbook files.

Don't forget to update the documentation located in doc/ subfolder of
the module when you send a patch that adds a module parameter or
function for config file. This time I did it.

On 5/10/13 10:26 AM, Victor V. Kustov wrote:
> Hello, Daniel-Constantin!
>
>>> I think yes, with documentation, it took some days.
>> ok, attach the patch as a file on the mailing list or bug tracker,
> ready, attached
>
>> don't paste it inline because it is not easy to apply.
> I think need documentation patch too.
>

> what we get:
>
> modparam("misc_radius", "common_response", 1) // default is 0
>
> when common_response is 0 (default)
> load_caller_avps and load_callee_avps work as before: look SIP-AVP in
> response and parse result for avp's.
>
> when common_response is 1 (set in config)
> load_caller_avps and load_callee_avps parse radius server response and
> all avpairs save in avp.
>
> integer and string values are parsed, other - skipped.
> examples that i posted before are ok.
>

> --
>   WBR, Victor
>    JID: coyote at bks.tv
>    JID: coyote at bryansktel.ru
>    I use FREE operation system: 3.8.4-calculate GNU/Linux

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *