[SR-Users] Radius - new style AVP's (misc_radius patch)

Victor V. Kustov coyote at bks.tv
Fri May 10 10:26:23 CEST 2013

Hello, Daniel-Constantin!

>> I think yes, with documentation, it took some days.
>ok, attach the patch as a file on the mailing list or bug tracker,

ready, attached

>don't paste it inline because it is not easy to apply.

I think need documentation patch too.

what we get:

modparam("misc_radius", "common_response", 1) // default is 0

when common_response is 0 (default)
load_caller_avps and load_callee_avps work as before: look SIP-AVP in
response and parse result for avp's.

when common_response is 1 (set in config)
load_caller_avps and load_callee_avps parse radius server response and
all avpairs save in avp.

integer and string values are parsed, other - skipped.
examples that i posted before are ok.

--
 WBR, Victor
  JID: coyote at bks.tv
  JID: coyote at bryansktel.ru
  I use FREE operation system: 3.8.4-calculate GNU/Linux