[SR-Users] event_route

Bruno Bresciani bruno.bresciani at gmail.com
Tue May 14 19:15:18 CEST 2013

Thank's Daniel,

I need process cancel requests to delete sessions on rtp proxy... In a call
forking, when I need forking to multiple destinations on different network
segments, requiring different rtpproxy parameters, I use the “extra_id_pv”
and "b" parameter in the rtpproxy_offer() function to created a session RTP
to each branch of calling in rtp proxy. When one of branch answer the call,
I want delete the other(s) session(s) on rtp proxy (unforce_rtp_proxy())
using the CANCEL SIP message to do this, but I can't get handle it in
configuration file...
I am wrong trying use the CANCEL message to delete session rtp? I will try
onsend_route to handle...

Best Regards