[SR-Users] event_route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 14 15:47:42 CEST 2013

Hello,

why do you need to process cancel requests? They have special routing
requirements related to associated invite and sent from tm directly. The
event route is for the requests sent by modules via tm.

Haven't tried, but maybe onsend_route will capture it.

On 5/14/13 12:30 AM, Bruno Bresciani wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> in a call forking, after one branch answer the call (200 OK reply), a
> CANCEL SIP message has been sending to other/another branch(es) and I
> need to process this/these cancellations in configuration file. After
> reading some documentations, I discovered there is
> event_route[tm:local-request] block, which is executed when tm
> generates internally and sends a SIP request,  Such cases are:
>
> SIP messages sent by msilo module
> SIP messages sent by presence server
> SIP messages sent by dialog module
> SIP messages sent via MI or CTL interfaces
>
> I didn't understand very well this cases, so I insert event_route
> block in my kamailio.cfg but neither CANCEL SIP message or other
> requests generated by tm module was handled by event_route. I must be
> using wrong concept to handle this CANCEL SIP message, it's possible
> handle this messages in configuration file?
>
> Best Regards

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *