[SR-Users] 4.0 forking behaviour

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon May 13 16:38:46 CEST 2013

On 05/13/2013 09:30 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Just to understand exactly:
>
> A calls B
> B redirects to C and is captured by proxy
>
> then from proxy you have two parallel outgoing branches to C?
>
> How you take the address of C and create the branch? uac_redirect or
> other script functions?

Yes, your understanding of the scenario is correct.

No, I do not use any of the uac_* or contacts functions.  I manually
catch the 302 in a failure_route, manually parse out the relevant
details from the Contact header, rewrite the RURI (prior to
append_branch()), append_branch() and t_relay().

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC