[SR-Users] Doing automatic unregister when a WEBSOCKET connection is closed.

אורן אברהם oren.av.jnk at gmail.com
Sun May 5 22:00:19 CEST 2013

When stating "stable" and "bug-free" - my intention was relativly to that
feature in kamailio because it seems that it is still under development.
Moreover -  certainly if i will find any problem while testing i would
submit a bug-report and bug-fixes if possible.

and by the way, I found another problem when implementing the first method:
when calling unregister("location","websocket=>$si:$sp)" from the
event_route[websocket:closed] i get the following error:
*[parser/parse_to.c:879] : failed to parse To uri*
why it happens and how can i fix it ? (i think it is related to the fact we
call unregister from the event_route, but i'm not sure)