[SR-Users] extra_id_pv parameter

Bruno Bresciani bruno.bresciani at gmail.com
Fri May 3 15:44:36 CEST 2013

Hi All again,

Somebody can help me about my doubts? I can't get understanding how set
extra_id_pv parameter of the rtpproxy module... The documentation show the
bellow line:

modparam("rtpproxy", "extra_id_pv", "$avp(extra_id)")

What means value "$avp(extra_id)"? I don't understand how set correctly a
value to extra_id_pv parameter, maybe because I can't get understanding the
meaning of "$avp(extra_id)".

Best Regards