[SR-Users] IPv4 / v6 request to global parameter "TOS"

Klaus Feichtinger klaus.lists at inode.at
Fri Mar 29 22:22:37 CET 2013

Hello Daniel,

I´ve done a test with your patch now and it is working fine. IPv4 and
IPv6 packets are marked with the same DSCP values (as expected) as
configured with the tos parameter.

Please propagate to tcp/tls and I will do a deeper test (with more
scenarios) with it. It would be nice to port it back to 3.3.x (which is
currently in use), too.

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Klaus Feichtinger