[SR-Users] Help with SIP over Websocket audio call: 405 Method Not Allowed

Brad Johns rtc998 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 21:20:58 CET 2013

Peter,

Thank you.  By changing the "method_filtering" modparam to 0 (it was
actually 1), I am now able to make it past this, and the INVITE is
processed over WS transport.  However, the audio call is still not
completing.

I am seeing a "180 Ringing" message for a while, followed by a "408 Request
Timeout".  Nothing is showing ringing on the remote browser with JsSIP
tryit.

The only clues I can see in /var/log/syslog hae to do with Accounting DB.
 I am using MySQL.

Note that I can do SIP User Agent client calling just fine between these
two same users, and using the JsSIP Tryit app I can also do 'chat'
messaging.  Just can't do audio call.  Here is /var/log/syslog:

Mar 29 20:16:07 ace /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[5928]: NOTICE: acc
[acc.c:275]: ACC: call missed:
timestamp=1364588167;method=INVITE;from_tag=v71r89q4si;to_tag=mnspl1i563;call_id=8rcjevfvgid74ep1s8rc;code=408;reason=Request
Timeout;src_user=brad;src_domain=xxx.net
;src_ip=172.10.200.149;dst_ouser=joe;dst_user=tmgcpvap;dst_domain=7dq4kria04ks.invalid
Mar 29 20:16:07 ace /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[5928]: ERROR: db_mysql
[km_dbase.c:122]: driver error on query: Unknown column 'src_user' in
'field list'
Mar 29 20:16:07 ace /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[5928]: ERROR: <core>
[db_query.c:235]: error while submitting query
Mar 29 20:16:07 ace /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[5928]: ERROR: acc [acc.c:404]:
failed to insert into database