[SR-Users] Store GeoIP in Accounting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:45:37 CET 2013

Hello,

On 3/21/13 2:18 PM, Ali Jawad wrote:
> Hi
> I am storing accounting entries in the db, and I am also inserting
> some custom AVP values, however I also need to store the GeoIP value
> that I am extracting using gip. I did try the below, but it is not
> working, any other ideas how I could achieve this ?
>

> modparam("acc", "log_extra",
> "src_user=$fU;src_domain=$fd;dst_ouser=$tU;dst_user=$rU;dst_domain=$rd;CountryCode=$gip(src=>cc)")

the $gip(...) has to be set when the accounting record is written, that
is 200 OK if you do standard accounting with flags, so you have to set
it in onreply route.

If you want to be safe, just store the $gip(...) value in an avp when
you want to set it:

modparam("acc", "log_extra",
"src_user=$fU;src_domain=$fd;dst_ouser=$tU;dst_user=$rU;dst_domain=$rd;CountryCode=$avp(gipcc)")
$avp(gipcc) = $gip(src=>cc);

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -