[SR-Users] Debugging and syslog

Daniel W. Graham dan at cmsinter.net
Thu Mar 21 21:12:03 CET 2013

I still cannot get any log messages to appear in my log, this makes it very hard to troubleshoot issues. Does anyone have any idea what the issue could be?

CentOS 6

Doesn't matter if I use default syslog facility and write messages to /var/log/messages or my custom file:

local0.*                                                -/var/log/kamailio.log

#!define WITH_DEBUG

#!ifdef WITH_DEBUG
debug=4
log_stderror=yes
#!else
debug=2
log_stderror=no
#!endif

memdbg=5
memlog=5

log_facility=LOG_LOCAL0

xlog("L_INFO", "call $fu to $tu for $du - Exceeds quota, call rejected [$avp(s:calls)/$avp(s:call-quota)]\n");

Thanks
-Dan