[SR-Users] registrar and check registered

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 08:53:29 CET 2013

Hello,

On 3/13/13 10:00 AM, Victor V. Kustov wrote:
> Hello, Daniel. Thanks for reply.
>
>> do you want to check if caller (origin) is registered or if callee
>> (destination) is registered? Like one can call to pstn only if has a
>> phone registered for itself?
> In our scheme all calls forwards to PSTN GW, if that call from our to
> our users, GW turn call back and kamailio receive it as incoming.
> So, no "local calls" in this scheme.
>
> For outgoing calls (to PSTN) i want check caller (origin) is registered.
> For incoming calls (from PSTN) i want callee is registered.
>
> Need cache registrations (DB, memcached or something). I try that way:
> 1. REGISTER - if ok, than we save("location").
> 2. Other methods - check !registered("location") or !lookup("location").
> But in INVITE seems both !registered("location")
> and !lookup("location") return TRUE. I dont understand why.
>
> In topicstart letter i citate part of my cfg: in INVITE i check
> registration again and it work - registered users may call to PSTN,
> unregged may not. But no cache for registration and look as overhead.
> Must be more "beauty" solution.
when you need to check if caller is registered use:

- registered("location", "$fu")
See more details at:
- http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/registrar.html#id2512620

If used without the second parameter is checking if R-URI ($ru) is
registered.

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -