[SR-Users] registrar and check registered

Victor V. Kustov coyote at bks.tv
Wed Mar 13 10:00:04 CET 2013

Hello, Daniel. Thanks for reply.

> do you want to check if caller (origin) is registered or if callee
> (destination) is registered? Like one can call to pstn only if has a
> phone registered for itself?

In our scheme all calls forwards to PSTN GW, if that call from our to
our users, GW turn call back and kamailio receive it as incoming.
So, no "local calls" in this scheme.

For outgoing calls (to PSTN) i want check caller (origin) is registered.
For incoming calls (from PSTN) i want callee is registered.

Need cache registrations (DB, memcached or something). I try that way:
1. REGISTER - if ok, than we save("location").
2. Other methods - check !registered("location") or !lookup("location").
But in INVITE seems both !registered("location")
and !lookup("location") return TRUE. I dont understand why.

In topicstart letter i citate part of my cfg: in INVITE i check
registration again and it work - registered users may call to PSTN,
unregged may not. But no cache for registration and look as overhead.
Must be more "beauty" solution.

--
  SY,
          Victor
  JID: coyote at bks.tv
  JID: coyote at bryansktel.ru
  I use FREE operation system: 3.8.2-calculate GNU/Linux