[SR-Users] Kamailio with PostgreSQL as persistence

Hoai-Anh Ngo-Vi hngovi.hanv at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:13:18 CET 2013

Dears,

I have tried out Kamailio 3.3.4 with PostgreSQL as persistence but it
does not work.

make FLAVOUR=kamailio include_modules="db_postgres" cfg

was OK. I found /usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules/db_postgres.so after
installation.

I have successfully set up database openser using
/usr/local/sbin/kamdbctl create with DBENGINE=PGSQL in
/usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamctlrc.

I have edited /usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg with:

#!define WITH_PGSQL
#!define WITH_AUTH
#!define WITH_USRLOCDB

#!ifdef WITH_PGSQL
#!define DBURL "postgres://openser/openserrw@localhost:5432/openser"
#!endif
#!ifdef WITH_PGSQL
loadmodule "db_postgres.so"
#!endif

Run /etc/init.d/kamailio start|debug I got
Listening on

kamailio error, failed to start.

Does someone know some hints or have a working example?

When I comment out the first 3 define kamailio starts fine.

Thank you for your help.

--
Ngô Vi Hoài Anh
Biedenkopfer Weg 13