[SR-Users] Kamailio MySQL DB Creation

Amr Elsharqawi aelsharqawi at live.com
Tue Mar 12 09:14:29 CET 2013

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your quick reply. You're right it's shell but got this

MySQL password for root:

INFO: test server charset

Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

INFO: creating database kamailio ...

Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

INFO: granting privileges to database kamailio ...

Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

INFO: creating standard tables into kamailio ...

Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

ERROR 1101 (42000) at line 2: BLOB/TEXT column 'body' can't have a default
value

ERROR: Creating core tables failed at msilo!

I've followed wiki installation for Kamailio git 4.0

There is something I couldn't do you said in the wiki

If you changed the password for the 'kamailio' user of MySQL, you have to
update the value for 'db_url' parameters.

In Fact I couldn't change it because I don't know what to put if I've change
the db password @ kamdbctl

Thanks,

Amr