[SR-Users] Xhttp_pi DB Query Clause Operators

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Jun 27 15:56:46 CEST 2013

Hello Simpson,

The xhttp_pi module is built on top of the existing kamailio generic
db api which doesn't provide a "contains" or "like" SQL query.
The supported clause operators are listed in the autogenerated
pi_framework.xml, but I will need to add them also to the module
readme:
            /* clause_cols operator */
        - '<'  '<'

Regards,