[SR-Users] Websocket transport and forward()

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Jun 27 12:54:10 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

Maybe I'm missing something, but when I have a stateless lb with
websockets enabled, and I don't have mhomed set (meaning that I need to
set $fs manually), how would I set $du and $fs correctly, if $ru is for
example this:

	sip:bo87fffs at h7h3rerhg50k.invalid;transport=ws

I tried all kinds of variants and now starting with the simplest
approach possible, doing this for sending out the request to the
websocket client:

$du = $null;
$fs = $null;
forward();

What I get is this error message:

Jun 27 12:30:53 spce lb[12104]: ERROR: <core> [action.c:437]:
do_action(): ERROR: do action: forward: bad uri transport 5

Is there anything special I need to do? Does forward() maybe just not
understand WS transport?

I'm using kamailio 4.0.2.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Andreas