[SR-Users] Installing Kamailio on EC2

Sunil Chandrasekharan sunil.kainat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 14:52:08 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I have just started and installed Kamailio on EC2 Ubuntu instance.
I am going on with the steps provided in this link
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/4.0.x/git

i have gone ahead and installed Kamailiio. I have just reached to Section
no. 8 on the link.
 But i am not sure if there is anything extra i need to take care.

Kindly let me know if any extra parameters / details need to be checked for
Kamailio on EC2.