[SR-Users] Installing Kamailio on EC2

Sunil Chandrasekharan sunil.kainat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 10:55:30 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I am trying to install Kamailio on Amazon EC2. I read out in web about some
people already achieved configuring Kamailio on EC2.

Kindly support on the pre-requisties to be installed before i go with
Kamailio installation..

My requirements ;

Kamailio to be installed with Presence module.

In the config file , i see that we have to use define with NAT and install
RTP proxy. Is it required?
Is there any module to be added to get MSRP working, so that i can share a
file.

Kindly support to get Kamailio running with register,presence,IM and MSRP
on Amazon EC