[SR-Users] Issue with Location table

Atle Samuelsen atle.samuelsen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 15:05:51 CEST 2013

Howdy Ali,

What version of Kamailio and mysql are you running?

If you are running a VERY (yes, VERY) old version..  of both, you
might end up in a case, where you will see that the location database
will be updated in the beginning (just after you restart your proxy)
but not afterwords.

try to restart your proxy, see if a few registrations end up in your
database table..  If so ;) I bet the problem is mysql timeouts ;) and
you should update both your mysql and your kamailio :)

- Atle