[SR-Users] Kamailio+Asterisk Integrated server: 481 dialog/transaction does not exists error

Gertjan Wolzak g.wolzak at foize.com
Tue Jun 25 14:55:30 CEST 2013

Hello,

Just looking at the capture file, it shows that the Kamailio sends a 200 ok
on your invite.

The call never gets relayed to the Asterisk box.

Maybe you can take
http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-4.0.x-asterisk-11.3.0-astdb
as a guide, get this working and then start modifying to your specific
wishes.

Ive learned a lot by using the Asipto how to's  and changing them to my
needs.

Rgds.