[SR-Users] Info and support for Kamailio

Stoyan Mihaylov stoyan.v.mihaylov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:17:43 CEST 2013

We use Kamailio - to register users and load balancing. And Asterisk
servers to process calls.
In Asterisk - I made sip friend with authorization by IP - and all calls
from Kamailio are accepted.
In Kamailio - all calls from Asterisk are also accepted.
I hate products with Asterisk - for me they are too complicated for normal
usage. I prefer to write my scripts and dial plan, and to know perfectly
well what happen.
Also - Cisco phones are small nightmare. There are so many relatively cheap
and good SIP phones which just work....