[SR-Users] Kamailio: MI Command: 'trusted_dump' and 'trusted_reload'

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 21 11:19:52 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 06/21/2013 10:59 AM, José Luis Millán wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using 'allow_trusted()' from Permissions module without a problem in
> a Kamailio 4.0 routing logic. It does just work, but the MI command
> 'trusted_dump' tells me that the module is not in use:

Seems like there is an issue with the rpc commands using kamcmd as well
in kamailio 4:

kamcmd> permissions.trustedDump
error: 500 - Reload failed. No trusted table

There *is* a trusted table in DB, and I'm using db_mode=0. Not sure why
it tries a "reload", maybe a copy/paste issue in the error string.

Andreas